For any questions and assistance with your order get in touch via one of the below options:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Messenger: @RoarBritain
- Instagram Direct Message: @RoarBritain
- Twitter Messenger: @RoarBritain
Delivery & Returns.
In our early days of business we are using our local post office. The costs are set in line with our expected cost of delivery, with nothing added. Deliveries within the UK can take from 1 – 5 days, and deliveries to the rest of the world can take from 3 – 14 days.
Please email us if you require to cancel or return an order. At the moment you will be charged the cost of postal return, unless stated otherwise in conversation with our team.
Last modified: 1st May 2018
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSINg.
What is personal data? Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as for instance your contact information, your order data or your product data.
General principles for personal data processing by ROAR BRITAIN.
- We adhere to the following principles when processing your personal data:
- we will only collect personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- will not collect personal data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes;
- we will not use personal data for purposes other than that for which the data was collected, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
- we will not transfer personal data to third parties, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
- we will do our best to ensure that information is up to date by encouraging you to verify your personal data periodically;
- we will maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing; and
- except when stated herein, we will not store personal data longer than is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which the data were collected or for which they are further processed, or as is required by law.
- Personal data we collect and processWhen you engage with/purchase from ROAR BRITAIN via various channels, including our website, dealers and customer support, we collect and process your personal data. The personal data that we collect and process can be categorised as follows:- Your personal details, such as your name, e-mail address, physical address (if provided), phone number (if provided), IP address, in some cases geo location and language.
– Your purchase information, such as your personal details as specified above, company name (if provided), your delivery information, such as delivery address, if different from physical address, your order information, such as product name, quantity, product name, stock keeping unit no. and product serial no., quantity, date of purchase, your payment information, such as credit card or similar payment information and friend referral (if applicable).
– Requests for customer support and technical assistance, containing your personal details, as specified above, product serial number, product warranty information, place of purchase and other relevant information, which ROAR BRITAIN may require in order to proceed with your request.
– Information provided when completing surveys, questionnaires and feedback forms, such as your personal details, as specified above, your feedback on your use of ROAR BRITAIN product(s) and evaluation of the same, your location information.
4. How we use your personal data
We only collect and process personal data, if at least one of the below mentioned purposes applies:
– We provide you with customized information on news, events, competitions and similar marketing content related to ROAR BRITAIN, its products and products made in collaboration with third parties. Our processing in this regard will be based on your consent thereto.
– We handle your purchase orders, complete purchase transactions, ensure delivery of purchased product(s), handle possible returns. Our processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
– We make your future purchases easier by remembering your shipping details. Our processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests and such processing is not considered to be harmful towards you.
– We provide you with customer service, handle your requests or complaints and provide you with product warranty support. Our processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, to which you are a party.
– We ensure better customer experience by providing you with personal benefits, such as discounts or customized offers based on previous purchases and possible friend referrals. Our processing in this regard will be based on your consent.
- Where we store and process your personal data
As a general principle, your personal data is stored and processed within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Our disclosure of your personal data to third parties
– Third parties in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of ROAR BRITAIN’s assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
– Other third parties subject to your consent.
When we disclose your personal data to a third party, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that they are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations with respect to the protection of your personal data. The disclosure is conducted in compliance with legal requirements, including entering into data processing agreements with the them, to ensure that personal data is only processed in accordance with our instructions, applicable law and regulations and for the purpose specified by us and to ensure adequate security measures.
7. Retention of your personal data
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it.
Personal data related to your purchase and product warranty information is kept and processed for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase, Personal data related to our provision of direct marketing to you is kept and processed for a period of three (3) years from the date you last have been active in opening our marketing communication or otherwise showing interest in such communication.
Personal data related to your use of your ROAR BRITAIN products is kept and processed for a period of five (5) years from the first use day of the product,
Personal data related to our provision of personal benefits to you is kept and processed for a period of five (5) years from the date of your last purchase of a ROAR BRITAIN product. Personal data related to your feedback on our products and services is kept and processed for a period of two (2) years from the completion date of the given survey, questionnaire or feedback form.
Relevant personal information will be deleted after expiry of the above-mentioned periods, unless the data legitimately can be kept and processed for other processing purposes, which we have legal basis for.
8. Responsible for processing
David Kenyon of 29 George Court, 89 Grange Road, London, UB3 2RS is data controller and is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
9. Access to your personal data and data portability
You have right to access and receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to ROAR BRITAIN, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to any third party, you should choose to.
- Updating and/or deleting your personal data
We encourage you to update your personal data provided to ROAR BRITAIN any time there are changes in your personal data. This can be done at https://www.roarbritain.com/my-account/ by logging in and changing the relevant fields.In order to ensure that your personal data processed by us is up-to-date we request you to check and, if relevant, update your personal data at least once a year.Your personal data can be deleted from ROAR BRITAIN servers unless we are entitled or obliged by applicable law and regulations to keep and process the information regardless of withdrawal of your consent.
Following deletion your personal data will be deleted from our servers without undue delay, while it might take a period of two (2) months to ensure complete deletion of any information that might be stored in our back-up.
You may also contact ROAR BRITAIN to review, update or delete personal data stored about you. For relevant contact details please see section 14 below. Please note that prior to accessing and making changes to your account, we will need to verify your identity properly.
11. Right to withdraw your consent
Some of ROAR BRITAIN’s processing activities may be based on your consent. In such case, you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing conducted prior to the withdrawal.
12. Right to complain
If you want to complain about a privacy breach, please contact ROAR BRITAIN by sending your complaint to ROAR BRITAIN by email to: email@example.com
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five (5) business days. We will do our best to resolve it as quickly as possible and within one (1) month from the date of complaint. In case response would require longer term than one (1) month, we will let you know and inform you of the relevant reason(s).
14. Contact details